Users can visit our site without revealing us any details of your personally identifiable information. If you are providing any personal information to us, you explicitly agree to our collection and use of such information as described in this Policy.
Users who are 13 years of age or older can register in our website and we will collect and process some personal information from you, including but not limited to the below mentioned information
- Whenever you fill a form in our website, we will be collecting contact information that details like name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information. We may collect preferences information such as favourites lists, transaction history.
- Whenever you directly to us, we will be collecting information from you including e-mail ID.
- Whenever you write anything on our blogs like comments we will be collecting basic information about you.
- Whenever you visit our website, your web browser automatically reports information relating to logs. Our web servers would be automatically recording the information that your web browser sends whenever you visit our website. This include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. The information that is collected in this way comes under the category of not identifiable information. This information will help us in analyzing trends and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole.
- We will also be collecting information which is related to your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us in making our website better & they make it possible to deliver personalized services.
Usage of Collected Information
We use the information we collect for following purposes, including:
- To deliver personalized services, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable support and other services.
- To administer and enhance the security of our AI Patasala Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To deliver information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you.
- To better understand our users needs & to improve the content and features of our Services
- To perform user base research & our service usage patterns.
- To deliver relevant advertising to users that serves their interests.
- To update you about the pending dues to allocate complete access to our course or services
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If we become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We would like to make it clear that we have all the rights to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure doing so in the Company's interest to protect its property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: +91 9160622221